Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Brain

Went to ACT test place today and I think I left my brain there. I've wheedled it back about to half of where it's supposed to be. The test is hard and we have much homework to do. 2 essays, math test, and a science test. TJ described it as a tube that goes from your book to your brain and vacuums out the latter. Not a far cry!
Life is alright now though. I made myself a bagel egg sandwich for dinner. Yum! Mom told me to watch Andy Griffith - something that requires NO brains! Twas a good plan too! Showing your brain that you don't need it REALLY makes it edge back. We showed the house to some new people today. Whoohoo!
This is the font that Sarah's bro said to use when you write a script. And I am! It's got many many lame lines in it! Oh, well. I'll probably correct THAT script for years and years then eventually get somebody else to correct it and find the lameness for me! Whoever did ERAGON should've done that. "Into the sky, to win or die!" Taha! What is that?! Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy. Oh another cheesy thing while I'm right here. In FACING THE GIANTS when the whole Giants team busts through the banner at the state championship game, the banner says: "SUPPORT THE GIANTS"! That is just funny. Turns out Alex Kendrick just told that team to whip up a banner and that, my friends, is what happens when you leave a set of high school football-loving boys to their own devices lol!
My test scores came in yesterday. I did alright. Not as good as I was last year though. The brain slips away slowly but surely. I guess you just don't have it during your teenage years and then get it again as an adult. Maybe I'm wrong though. Is that right Dad? Or do you never get them back? Lady's mom said you get them back around 40, but I think Mom has brain! God protect your Brain!

4 comments:

  1. ok... um.... this is pretty bad, but i don't see what is so funny about "Support the Giants"... you'll have to explain... sry! just ask sarah... she says i'm so blonde... i think it's true... unless the joke has anything 2 do w/football then it is just a lack of interest in that area... ask sarah about that, 2! i recently learned what field goals and touchdowns r, LOL!!! :D
    your totally-un-football-minded,brotherless-friend-who-is-NOT-going-to-do-the-deathcrawl,
    EMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that I get my brain back. I think that as you get older...you peak at about 15 - 17 and think you know everything, then reality strikes and you spend the next 23 years trying to learn anything...then you realize you're too old to take advantage of what you know. I think it's one of God's li'l jokes on us. Go find some updog and you'll be fine I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sweetie.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm writing a VERY LONG comment, just for you!!
    Okay, I have been busy with finals... I hope that's a satisfactory excuse :^P
    But I sure know what you mean about brain vacuums :^P Hey, I only have one more final left, and then my thoughts will be able to be occupied with CtB and the movie that "Sarah's Bro" is making.

    Hey, a suggestion on the script, have someone else critique it now, and also, write it first and then worry about critiquing it. And whenever you write something, it is good to wait a day or two before revising it, that way you don't feel so connected to some phrase (Like, "man, I really liked that one line!") that you can't chop it out or change it...
    Must go prepare for english final! Keep smiling, Meggy!

    ReplyDelete