Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fun Time

Aloha!
Went to the Wingmen's house today. Ready.... drum roll...Jrallen BEAT me!!!!!!! *Gasp!* He has Age of the Empires and I dunno how to play, but not like he would give me any time to figure it out - brought in the boats (he knows I hate boats) and the calvary to thrash me when I was building the little buildings you have to build. Thrashed me in about twenty minutes! I forgive him for this one though, he needed to beat me at something before he had a heart attack:P Haha! Dad used to play that game I remember...but I don't remember how to play, as it was long, long ago. How long Dad? Then we all played Capture the Hat with JT's hat until he hid it and we were too lazy to go in and find it! We switched to swordfighting. It started Wingmen vs. Taggs, but we switched up within the first 5 minutes. Broke the other guard on The Prophetess. Should fix those I guess. Sticks, Jakey, and Stonewall were on whoever's team was losing, then losers would be winners as the number of their men rapidly increased by around 150%. Ate lunch, went home. Funfunfun!
When we got back, we fired up the pool and attempted swim. We got in for ten minutes, froze to death, got out, and laid on the grass to get tan for a long time. It's not that hot out. Now I'm really hungry!!!! Did my hair a new way too. Like it!
Time for dinner almost! Hoooray!!!
Meggy T

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:25 PM

    Meggy,
    Hi...
    No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.
    Sounds like you're having fun...Hey, they start filming Hunted next week!!!!!! Yay! I can't wait.
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:50 PM

    heyya
    i got back yesterday!! yay! go read my blog post!!
    seeya!
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:13 PM

    yah i've only seen FtG twice! once at home when we rented it and once at Branch! Mom's never seen it!
    what's explainaplickable?? and i don't know what twerp is so how could i tell her??
    yah i am glad that i don't have to see you at the Wingmen's house!! Sarah and i could tell you loads of funny stories about me around boys.. i'm soo not used to them.. isn't that right, Sarah? yah i just don't know how you ppl with brothers do it! almost all my friends have brothers, and a lot of them have brothers and no sisters!! aaahhh! you, Sarah, Jaz (tara)... goodness!
    and yah that prolly was my longest comment ever! ;D
    btw, toria sent me your email... what is The Hat Trick?? you soccer girl! toria doesn't know what it means, either!!
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, but what game are you talking about??
    Yeah Sarah, I am SOOOOO excited!!!! But busy..
    BTW, my big bro and oldest 2 little bros are out of town...
    It's kinda weird, Dad woke me up this morning to do bro's chores, and now I'm in a quiet house in the A.M. Emy, I don't know how you people without brothers do it...
    I wouldn't get rid of any of mine for the world for a dozen sisters. (of course, if a dozen sisters came by, I suppose I'd take them also...)
    Hope your family is well, Meggy! Hi everybody else!

    ReplyDelete