Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bye-bye Sticks

Sticks went to Colorado yesterday. He's trying out for the Colorado RUSH soccer club(http://www.coloradorush.com/frameset.php) Ya'll probably don't care a smidgen for that link!:P I really hope he makes the team. The A team. He really rocks, so he probably will. It's boring without Sticks. Well, boringer. More boring. I don't know when he's coming back...It looks like he has highlights in this picture. It looks good, I told him to get them while he was at Emo's. He looked at me like I was from Mars then laughed like it was really funny. *Oh well*
Nice day today. I got the FACING THE GIANTS soundtrack in the mail. Funfunfun! Did school, umm... that's about it! Froggy is REALLY getting thick! Now we call him "Fat Frog"! He smiles now, it's cute. They (as in everybody else) went swimming today. They're crazy, the water is C-c-c-cOLD!!! I tried it for a whole 7 minutes this year!!! I read about how King Saul disobeyed and brought back King Agag and the animals when he was supposed to kill the whole place. So God left him, pretty much. Poor guy. It WAS what happened when you did that. Good thing not anymore!
Dad ~ How's house-hunting?
Sticks ~ Hey, what up? Nothing new goin on
Emy ~ Scheming is underway, yet at a slight pause ask me about it.
Sarah ~ Got to tell you some things at high school fellowship - you'll be there right?
Sunshine Princess ~ Yes, I have seen the ReturnoftheKing one many times. I like the FellowshipoftheRing better, because Frodo's more jolly and everybody's together and loves each other. That was a superb thing in the book too! How's HUNTED going? I am excited about it!:P
Everybody Else ~ Hello! How are you? Do I know you?
Comment me. Like Saul said when Samuel came to get him in trouble, "The Lord Bless You!" (I think that's translated, "Be nice to me! Puhleeeeeez?")

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I've been included in the blogpost again, ain't I special!
    I like RotK because it is the conclusion, you know, with the problems solved and all that. Of course, I cry at the end when Frodo leaves, but it's a good ending, just a little sad. one of my favorite parts is when the Hobbits are returning to the Shire, and at the Inn or Tavern or whatever, Sam goes up to Rosie, and we just see Merry and Pippin's faces, they are hilarious!!!
    I love Sam; he's my hero, I'd like to be Sam for my friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yeah, Hunted! It's going pretty well. I'm like the only cast member not from First Baptist Branch, so it's been... interesting, to say the least, getting to know all of Mr. Director's buddies. We filmed a scene with Eric (played by Luke) and his two close friends (Ryan and Leslie, played by L's friend T-Rev and Me, respectively) The scene was mostly Ryan and Leslie arguing about toy movies, and it was great because apparently T-Rev and I argue really well on-screen!
    Anyway, so far it's been a lot of fun, to date my duties have included learning to do lighting, working the camera, doing make-up, being costume director, and acting (and coping up with "Sarah" playing the role of the paparrazi, lol, Hi Grace!) and I also got to critique the script at several stages.
    Oh, BTW, I got my DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!! So I've been driving myself places, which is nice, but a little intimidating at first...
    So, now that I think I have responded to everything you mentioned that pertained to me, I will take my leave, after wishing God's blessings on you and your family. The Lord bless you. (lol, and I don't think I mean it quite the same as Saul did?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:18 PM

    Meggy,
    Oh yeah! I will definitely be there Saturday! Yeah, Emy told me you have stuff to tell me...and she told you about...But, that's okay...See ya then!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you "boringer" AIN'T a word!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:42 PM

    hey meg, what's up?
    not much to say... um... i emailed u.
    sunshine princess, i got your comment... thanks!!! You're the greatest!!! it's all up in the air right now but i will let u all know...
    it's great to know i've got such great friends!!
    well ttyl,
    emy

    ReplyDelete