Friday, May 25, 2007

Fun Time at Emy's

Yesterday we got to go to Emy's house to play!!! Funfunfun! First all the boys and babies got out too so they could see all the goats and chickens and horses and...the mouse:P They took off after a bit and we Taggirls just hung out with the Emysistergirls all day. We talked, did the deathcrawl, goofed around with animals, and Me, Emy, and her Nan watched Facing the Giants. Fun Stuff!! Now we've got a scheme going....has to do with me....and my house...and Crazy Kay...and Sarah. We'll see how it works. Here's me and said Crazy Kay last year...

Tonight in JO'S BOYS, Tommy Bangs is going to be engaged. I can't wait to see the girl's faces when they find out that they DIDN'T guess correctly!!! They always try to guess who gets married to who. Hardly ever get it right, Louisa May Alcott always surprises people!!! Well, well. Nothing really happened today. Did school. Sticks say that he has a headache. Better go. Bird has a stinky diaper!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:33 PM

    that was FUN!!! hehehe... well i think that smashig Froggy and Monkey pillows WOULD be violent, if they could feel it!! lol! but since they can't, it's alright!!
    u R my mind reader but Sarah's never dun it like u did!! that was WEIRD!!! anyway.. um u didn't explain that Emy and Crazy Kay are the same person!! only i hate that!! almost as bad as Nan H's nickname for me!! :P it comes from KAYLIE ppl!!
    kk, byby,
    EMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew who she meant by "Crazy Kay", haha, hi Emy!
    I need to read Jo's Boys again, that was a good book...
    Hey meggy, did you hear from Sarah that we have begun to film her Bro's movie? Funfunfun, as a blogger I know writes :^P
    You did the deathcrawl?!?! Cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:51 PM

    nonono, Lana, she MADE me do the deathcrawl!! she disguised it and i fell for it!! :D hehe... and do not worry about the pillows, i wouldn't let any harm come to them.. they are not permanently crushed!! :D They are the squishy kind; you're supposed to squish 'em!! lol! :D and actually i got "funfunfun" from Meggy!!! :D
    ttyl!
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:32 PM

    Hey Maegan~
    I don't remember agreeing to that name!!! Did you notice that in Hannah there are NO vowels between the N's? :)
    Thanks for bringing the movie! I loved getting to hear all the things that went wrong. I'll never watch it the same again! :) lol! But I really did enjoy it! Thanks!
    ~HannahS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emy, poor you, forced to deathcrawl. Now I have sympathy for you which exceeds my concerns for the monkey and frog pillows, lol! I'm glad you're watching out for them, btw. Haha!
    Facing the Giants is on my list of top favorite movies ever! Part of the reason I like it is because it was made by a church, small time filmmakers and all that jazz, so it encourages me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:57 AM

    oh, yes, Lana, you should have seen all the emails. She kept saying "YOU WILL DO THE DEATHCRAWL IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO TO YOU"!! And she made other people email me and tell me to do the deathcrawl! I refused and protested but then I fell for it in the end! Dearme...
    Yeah, I love Facing the Giants!! soo cool! Watch it with Meggy and she'll show ya all the funny stuff! :D
    and don't you worry about those pillows, I'm taking good care of them, lol! ;D
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete