Wednesday, July 11, 2007

From off the Face of the Earth

VERSE OF THE DAY: Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
BOOK OF THE DAY: When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric and Leslie Ludy
That is in Colorado. Hellooooo! Internet hasn't worked upstairs, so I'm sitting on a beanbag Grandma gave Lane with the lappy listening to Air 1 on the radio. Yes really Nan, Littleton DOESN'T GET IT!!! Kinda sad, but good thing you can listen online!!! Bad quality, but hey. So here's what I've been doing:
There is not ONE SINGLE MORE THING that is gonna fit in our bus!!! Seriously, it is CRAMMED from top to bottom! So we went to Texas and hung out with Nana, Grandpa, Gram, Pawpaw, and Grandma. Funfunfun!! I went shopping with Louie and Nana to an awesome place and got some COOL CLOTHES!!! Waha! I think EVERYBODY loves new clothes!!(Thanks Nana and Gram!:D) So then we went to a Christian Bookstore and Grandpa got me a new book because he knew I had to have them!!!!!!! WHOA-HO!!! (Thanks Grandpa!:D) I got When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric and Leslie Ludy (Hi Britter! I finally got it:P) I freaked out as usual when I get a new book. In fact I read it in the car (which as my best friends know I CAN NOT do) and I finished it way before we got to CO!!! So we slept in Grandpa's guesthouse, which is totally GREAT!!! I think it's my favorite guesthouse, even better than this one we're in right now, but I'll get to that. We big kids stayed up at night with Dad and watched the PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN. Funfunfun! It was Mom's b-day while we were there, and we had white cake AND chocolate cake! I don't think she wants me to say how old she is....:P
Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Tagg's place and saw them and Aunt Mich and Uncle S and Mace and Potato. Mace got big as in bigger than Dad (barely though). Funfunfun for the hours we stayed. Joey had to stay there. I wonder how he's doin...
And we got to CO after Bird threw many lovely fits. So now we're in a three story, three bedroom student housing unit apartment thing. Quite nice! Girls get a room, boys get a room, and Parents & Babies get a room. I've figured out if I had the option of having my own room or sharing with Lane and Lou I would share. There are more +s than -s of sharing a room. It's real fun to read, and listen to the radio, and tell stories, and talk all night! And we have our areas nobody's allowed to touch. So full kitchen and washer/dryer and all that jazz is cool. Sticks has a scrimmage tonight. {Bird just came and kissed the lappy:P} Okiday, I don't think anything else is happening... Oh by the way, pray for my Captain Spy Cousin he just got 9 TEETH pulled!!!!! Gotta be much no good especially at 9 or 10 years old. Yuck I say. Well I may not post as often, but...I dunno. I might. But see yall...sometime!!!

4 comments:

  1. Women in White... by uhhh Whitte right? I think Barnes and Noble has a copy for like 7 bucks. That way you will have a traveling copy :) That's on my to read list when I graduate and actually ahve time :) hehe... How's CO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:14 PM

    Hey Meggy!!!
    *so* sad you won't be at the highschool felloship tomorrow!!! :'( waaah!! I miss you already. :( *sniff* how will I do this? We will have to talk on the phone and email a lot... and keep up with your blog and I'll keep up with mine... I guess we'll survive... maybe.. :(
    Luv ya SO MUCH!!!
    ~Emy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Meggy,
    Man!! You can't get Air1??? Call and complain!!! :P Not really. Thank goodness for the internet, though.
    Emy showed me that thing on Google...WEIRD!!!
    I'll miss you tonight *sniff*...Maybe I'll survive. :P
    And, anyways, why NAN???
    ~Nan...I figure I might as well sign it what you call me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad you didn't like, totally fall off the face of the earth or anything :P
    When God Writes Your Love Story is SOOO great! Now you need to get ahold of the Ludy's other book "When Dreams Come True". It's their story, written like a novel; it's really good!
    How's the weather? It's really rainy here. But I guess that means it isn't too hot :)

    ReplyDelete