Sunday, July 29, 2007

Home

VERSE OF THE DAY: But now you must be holy in everything you do, just as God who chose you is holy. 1 Peter 1:15

MOVIE OF THE DAY: Sense & Sensibility

So we are back!!!!! Hellooo! We made this drive in about 13 1/2 hours which is the best we've ever done!
Yesterday was Dad's birthday and he's 40! He had snowcones instead of a cake. Funfunfun!
We also found out that day that our neighbor had passed away while we were gone:( She was like our grandma and she used to get us a bunch of ice cream and take us to Hardscrabble to swim. Please pray for her husband now.
So I'm back on Dad's computer! I actually haven't touched mine yet. The internet doesn't work for some reason. Anyway it feels good!
I'm finishing Woman in White now. Also reading THE SUICIDE CLUB. Weird sounding huh? Dad got it for me, and whenever I tell Mom about it she says, "What are we letting you read?" It's a little creepy.
Notice the movie of the day. We watched it while we were in CO and we (that is, the girls) loved it! Dad liked it too, but not really Sticks. I won it on eBay this morning too!! Looking for a fitting picture to stick on here....... AHA! Zekey in his new hat!!! Mom and Dad just found it lying on the ground and he looks SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!


This one's my favorite!<3

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:46 PM

    aww... cute 'lil Froggy!!! :D
    YAY!! You're home!!!!
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're back!! We gotta get you on the Set of Hunted now... I don't have a filming schedule right now, but if you'd like, you can email me about any days that'd be better than others. (I keep meaning to email you, but I don;t know where I put that other addy...)
    Happy birthday to your dad!
    the suicide club?? what?!?!
    Zekey is So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:32 PM

    Meggy,
    We've been filming......funfunfun! :P
    Anyways, I'm exhausted...
    I'm updating my blog...so that's kinda fun...
    Okay, I'm tired so I don't make sense:
    Love the pics! he's so cute!
    Hey, how are ya?
    I sent you an email...
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Bye Meggy have fun watching that movie!
    Lane

    ReplyDelete