Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Saturday in Colorado

VERSE OF THE DAY: In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. Jeremiah 29:12-13
BOOK OF THE DAY: ELDEST by Christopher Paolini
Saturday today!!!! Love them!!! Dad made omelets just like he used to when he lived in AR!! They are yummy stuff! We went hiking on a really neat trail and saw wild mountain goats. They would just walk right past us! Like Emy and Grandpa's goats! (Bigger though!) I think they were actually bighorn sheep. We had a lot of fun and took a lot of pictures. Probably post those later! We were out there pretty much all day and when we stopped to get lunch (at 4) We went to this place like subway except it's wraps. They were really yum!
Oh! The other day Mom and I went out to find the public library here. IT WAS AWESOME!!! So big! So many good books! About every book! So elaborate that they have a little coffee shop in there! Not only that, but they let us have a library card even though we don't live here!!! I got ELDEST. It's not bad so far. Yesterday I was absorbed in a very action-packed, violent part in complete silence (You know what it's like) and Mom opens the door and says, "Meggy!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!(inside of course) I think I might've responded better if she had said, "Gather more reinforcements!!! The Ra'zac are attacking!!!!!":P So there's a few lovley things about CO.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:54 AM

    hey Meggy!!!
    ooh... goats, cool... sheep, not so cool... but I'll bet they weren't nearly as little and cute as mine!!!!! ;)
    sounds like you're having fun... miss u muches!
    <3,
    Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Hey meggy!!! yea those goats were neat. I thik it was funny when they were in the water:p

    lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eldest- never read that one, what's it about?? Cool about the library, I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete