Monday, July 23, 2007

A Randomness Post

VERSE OF THE DAY: Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O LORD, do not abandon those who search for you. Psalm 9:10


BOOK OF THE DAY: Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde



It turns out I'm not staying longer. Here's the plan:

  • We all leave Colorado on Friday
  • Dad, Lane, and Sticks go back to Colorado a couple of days after that, while the rest of us stay in Arkansas for the month of August
  • Arkanesians prepare emotionally to leave AR to go to the Bs house in CO for what may be a long time if we don't sell the house in August.

So that's the plan. I was feeling real homesick yesterday. All of sudden, for some reason or another. *weird* Oo! Check it out! Tagg kids have a Book Review blog!! http://www.readitreviews.blogspot.com/

I guess you noticed the book of the day up there. Mom and Dad got us a bunch of classic novels last night!!! I'm about to go read that one. Since my last post I have read STEPPING HEAVENWARD. Me likey!! I've got a new video in the video section below too. It's my favorite song I do not have. We did end up losing that soccer game:( Waaa!

Leaving AR forever seems REALLY close now!!:( Tell me peoples, what will I miss most about AR? I think I shall now migrate upstairs and read my book. Laying on a bed is the best way to read a book I think. Cya!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 PM

    You are going to make me cry!!! :'( WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! It still seems unreal, though, that you're actually LEAVING!!! yikes!!!
    Luv <3,
    a very sad Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:37 PM

    MEGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're LEAVING!!!!!
    But, you're coming back Friday...maybe you can still come see us film someday???
    I'm depressed now. Ah, well. Did you like Mr. Jerkyl and Dr. Hide? I have it, and am going to read it, just haven't gotten around to it...
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Meggy, how are you doing? Good? Well, that's just wonderful. Hope I get to see you before your gone for good! By the way, my big brother, Trevor (he's 17) was standing behind me while I was on your blog and he was like " Who's that?" And I was like " Maeggy Taggart" and he's like "She's pretty" and I was like "Yep." Then I told him you liked Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, and now he wants to marry you! See ya!
    -Jazlynn

    ReplyDelete