Monday, July 30, 2007

Your Typical Jess

We were on the way to CO, ya know, driving in the middle of nowhere, when this bird just flies head-on into the windshield! He , uh...passed away. Not the brightest thing for a birdie to do I'm thinkin. Jess (he doesn't know the thing is dead) says, "Dad? We should stop and squeeze that bird!"
Dad says, "What?"
Jess (demonstrating): "You need to squeeze that bird! With your hands!"
Dad: "Squeeze it? Why?"
Jess (in a "well duh" voice): "Because it just pegged our car!!!!!!"
I don't know if it's funny to yall written down, but it was hysterical! He is something funny. I shall probably post again later. Interesting stuff happening ya know!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:52 PM

    Meggy!
    That's hilarious!
    I have a question. Where are you right now? You've been here, then there, then here. WHERE ARE YOU!
    I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!
    See ya
    -Jazlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:45 PM

    Uh.... Meggy?? you'll laugh at me, but I don't get it.... please explain!!! :P
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete