Friday, August 03, 2007

God is awesome Today!

He is!!! Well, he's awesome all the time, but he's especially awesome today. I'm just thinkin that today!!!!! Can't put my finger on exactly why, but hey!!!
Don't know if y'all noticed, but down, down, down at the very bottom of my blog there are videos set up. I change them more often than I post. Right now there is Lord of the Rings to RED music, so hurry up and watch it Nan and then tell me so I can change it!!!
Bad day for me at the Wingys yesterday. Just kidding, not really. But Moff Jerrjerrod won every game we played!!!!!!!!! He actually won fair at AGE OF EMPIRES with a respectful move. But STAR WARS TRIVIA....He won it!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER, EVER lost at that game. I've played well over 20 times and now I lost it because he got better and I did something incredibly dumb. ARG! And now those guys expect me to direct, host, plan, and film their movie script!!! Go jump in the lake! I will though;P Heehee! I'm not that mad:) God is awesome today!!!!!!!!!
My Sense & Sensibility movie came in yesterday. It was truly new and sealed. The people didn't lie or cheat me or anything. I'm probably gonna watch it with Lucy after I clean the shower.
Our girls' bathroom is the dirtiest of all the bathrooms!!! Why??? It gets cleaned just as often as the rest of them, and we don't mistreat it or do anything that nobody else does. Mom doesn't know, Lucy doesn't know, I don't know, but it's dirty anyway. Oh the mysteries of life.
Hurry and watch that video Nan I'm ready to change!!!! I have an awesome christian comedian on hold!
God is awesome!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:19 PM

    heyya!
    yeah Nan hurry cuz i reallyreally want her to change it, lol! icky... :P
    yay for the movie.... can't wait 2 c it!
    luvyaalwayz,
    emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Meggy,
    AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I would LOVE to gratify your wishes, and watch the video, but I have to wait till Luke gets home so he can work it.;(
    I guess I'm not technilogically minded. *shrug*...
    So, can't wait for Tuesday...yeah. Okay...gotta go try and post...We'll see how THIS one turns out..
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Meggy-T.
    What's goin down? Can't do much today. See, I kind of, see I... It's too much typing. Check my blog. How's your day been Sweetie Pea? Mine has been nor so good. I better quit being so grouch or I'm gonna be a bitter old woman by the time I'm thirty!!
    See ya!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete