Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tags

Ok, I'm not sure I horribly get the point of this girlfriends, but I shall do it to please you:)

Here are the rules of this tag:
1.) You start with posting 8 random things about yourself ( No personal info...)


2.) The person tagged must post the tag on his/her blog and he/she must post the rules on their blog.

3.) Then the player must pick 8 people and tag them. Leave a note to let them know they have been tagged.

1. I have many brothers and sisters

2. I like to read books and I barley ever read them straight through. I just skip around to find the good parts and squeeze the rest of the chapters in somehow.

3. I'm moving away.

4. I love pizza and mexican food!!!:9

5. I hate spinach!!!! :0

6. I like to write, but I never like what I write.

7. I'm not an animal fan, sorry.

8. Movies are great!!!

I am tagging: Croctoria, Nan, Emy, JoyfulnessRox7, Jazlynn, Sunshine Princess, Lane, Lady, and Cole

Here is how the tag goes.Type your name with your fingers, nose, chin, and elbows. NO BACKSPACING NO MATTER WHAT.

my fingers: meggy
my nose: j3tt6y
my chin: mnedsvbggvbyhgt
my elbows: ,meggy7

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:01 PM

    i hate 3 and 7... :'(
    but i luv u anyway!! :D
    luv, emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:17 AM

    I will do it but just not right now. I wonder if I can figure it out! Ok I, like Emy, Hate 3. See you tomarrow.

    LOVE Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03 AM

    My chin:l,ane
    My elbos:loanew
    My fingers:Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:03 AM

    My chin:l,ane
    My elbos:loanew
    My fingers:Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I'll do the taggy thingy in a few days... Write now I'm writing and editing feverishly!!!
    luv,
    Lana Marie

    ReplyDelete