Sunday, August 05, 2007

I HAVE A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Plymales came over last night for dinner and they gave me my car!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!! It needs paint, but other than that it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to go out and clean out the inside, see if the radio works, etc. Mom took me for a drive, but she drove not me. Heehee. I'm saving up for paint and I'm gonna replace the seat covers, the radio, the mats, maybe put in a CD player and all that jazz. Mom said I could replace the whole dash, but I bet that is ex-pen-SIVE! It needs transmission fluid before I drive it though. I'm working on a cute name... any suggestions? My car is a girl by the way. Here's some pictures:


I'm about to change out of my church clothes and go clean it!!!!!!!!!!! Farewell, my friends!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Meggy,
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sweet car...
    I'm messing w/ MY blog...ugh. It's driving me nuts...
    Well, can't wait till Tuesday! Have something to tell you!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Meggy,
    SWEETNESS!!!! <3 it!!!
    Yeah, you changed the gender of the car, huh? :P Hehee...
    Sarah I saw your new stuff on your blog but YOU NEED TO POST again!!!
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about making it a boy again and calling it the "blue bomber" or Bob or ol' blue.

    If you must insist on girl names then we must choose from the old reliable names like...Bessie, Belle, Beulla (lol)

    I am happy for you sweety. However, all those things you listed cost lots. Are you sure you want such a thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoopsie, miswrote something, and then I was like, oops... So here I'll post it again ;^P

    Cool!!
    The blue is much better than Mr. Old! I dunno if it really *needs* paint...
    What about Liz? She looks like a Liz to me.
    My truck still doesn't have a name. He's a boy though... any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Hey chica I like your ride. The interior looks nice to me. Ok so it looks livable. Blue is a good color. No clue what you should name it. Have a good time with yo peeps on Tuesday.
    Lady :blown kiss:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:07 PM

    Meggy,
    I say you name it Galadriel. Or Padme. But I like Galadriel better. How do you plan on getting it to Colorado? Just asking. I have a car, too. It's my dadio's now, but it's mine when I'm 16. I'm naming it Arwen. See ya!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:15 PM

    oOoOoh, I like Liz... for some reason... I dunno, I just do. Kinda like Lizzie on CARS... :P
    wuvya,
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meggy,
    This is Sticks!! CONGRATS! I am so happy for you. Lane and I were thinking of names and we thought of Arianna (or whatever your nickname is).

    Love you! Sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:07 PM

    AWESOME VID MEGGY!!!!!! :D
    <3 Emy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:08 PM

    HA HA That is awesome you have a car!!!

    ~Brandon

    ReplyDelete