Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Girlfriend Fun

Verse of the Day:
This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.
1 John 4:10



Movie of the Day:
Pride & Prejudice Nan and Emy came today and we watched Pride & Prejudice. Funfunfun!!!!!!!!!! We talked through the whole movie (*DUH*) about....nothing? Teehee! They are awesome! I think I'm the most intelligent of them two....:P We've got to do dat again in some other form! Emy brought the chronicles of her embarrassing moments at camp! They were funny!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
By the way, I am going to CO again! For the month of July. Comment my blog a lot you people cuz we won't be able to email!!!! We're having school there and all!!!!!!!! Well, I'm going to soccer with Sticks, so I need to go eat. Seeyous!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:36 PM

    yeah that was FUNFUNFUN!!! :P
    most intelligent?? whatever! ;P
    well i'm glad YOU (along w/Nan and Toria!) found them funny... cuz I didn't think they were funny at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Hi Maegan,
    Thanks so much for letting me borrow your cd! I think it is gorgeous music! I love it! Thanks again!
    God bless!
    ~HannahS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard about scheme day from Nan, sounded like ya'll had fun.
    Your going to be gone ALL THE WHOLE MONTH? Cool for you, but I'll miss your emails.
    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maeg...Colorado has the internet too! C'mon! You can email, blog, buy stuff...maybe if you have any money...Colorado doesn't slip off the face of the earth. You'll seem as close to them as you are now.

    ReplyDelete