Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy First Day of Summer!!!

Bring on the heat - as long as it doesn't come near ME!!! Heat is one thing I am NOT gonna miss about living in AR. But Dad said it was 96 degrees in CO yesterday, but it's not humid or anything. Not much going on. Wingycousins came over today and we had some fun. I lost to Moff Jerrjerrod at Age of Empires though...ahem. Oh well. One of these days... I technically won at STAR WARS TRIVIA with him and the Captain but...kinda not. I know I just posted about fun with Wingycousins and you guys are probably going, "Yeah, yeah. Something else interesting please?" but not a lot has been happening worthy of internet recognition.

Oh yeah! Here's something! Lane and Sticks work for one of our neighbors who is out of town right now and she let us use her pool! Cool huh? I haven't used it, I'm not a huge swim fan. You throw me in the water and it'll be the quickest way to kill me short of shooting me in the head or stabbing me through...some of yall might want to know that:P Wrastled with the lawnmower again today. It won...I'm just BEAT today!!!!!!!! By humans AND machines!!!!

Have a Laid Back Summer!!!

Mayfee's so cute! He likes swimming too! It looks like a picture from a greeting card or something.

Dad's coming home for the 4th and Mom's birthday! Cain't wait!!! Sticks is then leaving with him again with maybe Laney to go to CO for more rockin soccer. Dad's coaching the SWOOSH 3 vs 3 team. Hooray! I wish he could film it or something.

I'm reading in the Samuels some stuff about King David. He's my favorite!!! His parts are pretty much my favorite parts. I'm done with him, but I'm probably gonna go back and the best parts. I skippy-dip through all the books I read. Mom teases me because once I know the characters in a story, I go to the end and see what happens. Then once I know I read the rest of the book. I read the last part of ERAGON today. If it's not a good movie it IS a good book!!

Make God laugh today!!!

Meggy T

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Meggy,
    Well, I have to post on my blogger SDG blog letting them know that I switched. But, sounds like fun...
    Hey! cool! I'll remember the info about how to kill you quickest...may come in handy!!!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:31 PM

    hey meggy!
    yet another confusing yet amusing post! ;D hey at least u CAN swim, right??? :P well anywho... yeah i decided 2 start a new blog just 4 poems and the like... i luv the typewriter template!! <3 nono, i circle it... b/c hearts can break, but circles never end... :D to quote Jazlynn that was...
    okay, i'll quit rambling now..
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, funny way to read a book. don't read your school books like that, ok?

    I love you and your quirky book habits. ~Mom

    ReplyDelete