Saturday, June 02, 2007

Shopping!!!

Yes Britter I went shopping!(by the way, my new nick-name for you is Sunshine) Me and mom went to BRENDA'S - awesome place! The lady there always remembers us and cuts down the prices for us! Yay! Between BRENDA'S and THRIFT TOWN I got seven shirts (I think) and two pairs of capris. Spent about $50. Whoo-hoo! Funfunfun!
Here's some DC Talk music videos:
That last one is pretty funny. I saw it at Britters on TV. Going to high school fellowship tonight! I picked which set of new clothes to wear too! I'll probably post about that too later.
God Bless!
Meggy T

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    Britter can't be sunshine!! Lana is Sunshine Princess!! too complicated!! :D
    cya tonight girly we will talk then,
    emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time shopping with you. I love you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I don't mind, You can just call me Lana if you want, Sunshine Princess isn't an official nickname, just a Google ID. anyway, of course Britter can be Sunshine :^)
    BTW, Meggy, more Hunted today; good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:39 PM

    okay... but i like u being sunshine princess!!! :D hehe... i leave tomorrow!!! oh, and thanks for the comment... i'm really excited, but nervous too!!!! it will be tons of fun tho... at least that's what Sarah, Jazlynn, and Jael say... not sure if i should believe THEM!! LOL! jk...
    luvya'll,
    emy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:01 PM

    Meggy,
    Oh fun! We went shopping Wednesday...it was pretty fun.
    Oh, BTW, I liked your capris last night...were they new???
    I can't post on my blog! It's driving me nuts!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meg,
    Glad you had fun. How was the HS fellowship?

    ReplyDelete