Saturday, June 30, 2007

Life is Good (eternal life is better!):P

VERSE OF THE DAY: You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Psalm 73:24

BOOK OF THE DAY: Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
Wrastled with the lawnmower and mowed the front even though it sounds like its about to die the whole time! Mr. Walker says it time to get a new one. Amen I say!!! It rained before I could do the back, but I moved this flowerpot thing back there, and there was a SNAKE!!!! Thank heaven it was raining and I didn't have to be out there!!!!!!

We have been making a bunch of bows and arrows. They shoot really good! Now we all have one! The boys share one though since they're all the same size. We need to get some more of those wood rods you see in the pictures - except LONG ones!!! My bow's about as big as I am and can take a pretty long arrow. Here's some pics I took yesterday....

The Joshua focus

This is Louie's bow

This one's mine!


Mayfee with the boys' bow. He can shoot, but only if you're helping and he gets lucky;) Then it goes a long way! Speaking of said miniature man, he's got some sort of cough thing. It's not all the time, he's his same spunky self, and nobody else has caught it (clueless shrug). I think it's because this drunk germ got in and is not really functioning properly (and I guess we're happy about that!) The germ did really nail it last night though, because the little guy coughed so hard he puked all over the floor! Eeeeeeew. After he did it though he didn't seem to think twice about it, just told Lane quite naturally that "he had a lot of spit, so he spit and it was a big one!" That kid is hilarious. All of em are actually. He slept with me last night (it was Friday after all) and I wasn't very happy that he woke up a gazillion times to whine and cry or cough or talk about things. Usually just a pat on the back or a "Go to sleep Mayfee" fixes it. I WAS happy when he woke me up to say he needed to go to the bathroom even though he had a diaper on! He was still clean and dry in the morning! *Good boy*
We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning. Yum! And we're gonna have pizza for dinner tonight...Yum! Dad's coming home in 3 more sleeps!!! *Life is good*

5 comments:

  1. Poor Mayf.

    Yep, life is good...even though we're apart. Look forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah....that's a funny snake story. I have one too. I was at Emo's house helping cuz Billy carry this huge rock up to the front yard. Uncle Chaz is right behind us making some smart alleck remark about snakes. Just as he says that a gardner snake slithers past my foot and heads toward him. He shreiked in a very soprano fashion. It was VERY funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:19 PM

    Meggy,
    I'm back....Glad you had fun Tuesday, I did!!!!
    :( So sorry you won't be able to email! But, you'll have a LOT of fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:34 PM

    Hey I think Blogger is messing up for me!! This says you posted this June 30th, but I've checked your blog every day and it didn't show up 'til now!! Plus, Sarah said she posted on the Girls of God blog and it won't show up... hmmm, hmm...
    well ttyl...
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl!
    It seems like I haven't seen you in forever....wait a second...I haven't. I'm saddened you won't be at the next Bible study...you'll have fun where you're going though. Well, sorry I haven't talked to you in so long. Two weeks ago I had to take care of my brothers cause mom and dad were out of town, and we also had the gun turnament(sp?). Last week we had a wedding in Missouri. We just got back at 12 this morning. Then with my new job and everything...I'll try to post some pics on my xanga or blog from life these past weeks. Luv you bunches! ~BritterBear

    ReplyDelete