Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'M GETTING A CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa Gary and Mrs. Andie have an old car they're going to give me!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOORAAAAAAAY!!!! They are just great!!!! I've never seen it, but Mom says it's ugly, Sticks says it's awesome looking and it's "crayon blue". I'm not that sure what that is, maybe the color of this font. And Grandpa Gary says it's indestructible! I bet Dad's happy that I'm gonna have my own so I won't take his preeeety car!!!!! I'll post some pictures once I get it. Now I'm gonna have to learn how to DRIVE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    kk, already talked about this, but...
    WOWEEE!!!!!!!! funfunfun, huh? WAY COOL!!!! Like Sarah said, TOTALLY-ROCKIN-MY-FACE-OFF-FLIPPIN SWEET!!
    nEway...
    ttyl,
    emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome news!!!
    I still have my first car, bought it from the Hartsfields the day before my 17th b-day. It is such a granny car, ugly old blue oldsmobile. I call him Mr. Old, but my bros. call him "Doc" (like from Cars) because my dad's red car is called 'Lightning McQueen'.
    Anyway, now that I have learned to drive, I want to get my dream car: a little red truck!!! But I can't find the right one :( Any little truck is either too expensive or it's a standard...

    Anyway, that is awesome news, hope your car isn't the same color blue as mine, and hope you learn to drive earlier than I did, LOL!! :^P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...I haven't gotten on in awhile...I got a new job and between that, school, and running..I've been staying pretty busy...AAHH!!..I can't wait to see your car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:36 PM

    Meggy,
    Yah, you already know what I said about this, and Emy said it again!!!!
    Hobbiton?? Hmm. I like it!!!! We'll have to make a sign... :P
    Fun stuff!!!
    TTYL,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete