Tuesday, September 04, 2007

In Texas

VERSE OF THE DAY: "For I know the plans I have for you." declares the LORD. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you; plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Unexpectedly, yesterday I went to TX in the Big Beautiful with Mayfee, Bird, Gma, and Gpa. It was a nice ride!:D Watched THE ROOKIE. Not bad! Today we went shopping at the base and there were those... model-looking planes on the ground. Mayfeeboy went crazy delighted! We stopped to look at them and he called Jess up later to tell him about them. Last night we all slept in the same room. I found that wasn't such a hot idea because Bird and Mayfee like to talk and sing to each other and wake up in the night. So now she's having a nap in the OTHER guestroom!:P She's been pretty good! Mayf's not bad either most of the time:P I should be back in a couple of days. Or three days. Ya know, something to that extent. Ummm... nothing else going on!
If any Winguys are reading this, ERAGON'S sword's name is ZAR'ROC. I heard about the whole e-mail misunderstanding. Funny, I knew at least ONE of yall four intelligent guys knew what ARAGORN'S sword's name was! Though really Comediantennis, I dunno if you should name your sword that! Read both the books. Who wants to paint an awesome sword red, anyway?

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:35 PM

    But you have GOT to call me and ask me that haunting unknown question!!!!
    NAME a SWORD??? What in the world is the point of that?????
    And let me get this right, you have some sort of commercial with a football player on it and you've still got it dedicated to me??? LOL... and btw if that commercial is supposed to be funny... I didn't get it... Ah well, big surprise, huh? :D LOL
    luv ya girly,
    Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Glad we got the sword thing straightened out. Come to think of it, I don't really like Zarroc as a name for my sword either. I didn't paint it red. I used red duct tape. I think it looks cool!

    Tell bird hi.

    Comediantennis & company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:33 PM

    http://thetaggs.smugmug.com/gallery/3427376#192101082

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:26 PM

    The Lord of the Rings character Quiz is cool!

    ~Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya, yeah I took the character quiz, I was Frodo... It's on the bottom of my blog, if you wanna see the pic!
    Posted again!
    How's the weather in Texas?
    I liked the rookie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly!
    guess what, guess what!?!? I updated...somewhat...I'm going to try to keep it up..just for you ;)
    I came out as Gandolf on the quiz...hmm...
    How's moving and everything going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:54 AM

    uhhhh, what did you mean... I'm a little blonde you'll have to excuse me... lol. CONFUSION!!! (bout my xanga comment bout HTML stuff).
    ~Nicole (you can "bless her heart" now)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:26 PM

    Hey about the vid, I don't get the whole ground thing but I like the people's names!! :P
    And Nicole, don't worry about it... you're not the only one that's blonde at heart! ;D
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHA!!!
    Just watched your video (have high speed internet now, so I can do that!) and it was hilarious!!!
    funny, funny...

    ReplyDelete