Friday, September 14, 2007

Okiday!

We are at Grandpa and Nana's! Actually I'm on Grandma's computer right now as I am having laptop technical difficulties. I think there's a couple of more things I can try to fix my internet connection, but I'm not gonna be on as much as usual. Soon! When we get a permanent place! Dad put an offer on another one. Comment me with what's up like e-mail because blog is more convenient under these circumstances. I should get some letters out pretty soon.

My Ipod came in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! It's silver and so cool and it even says MEGGY T on the back! Don't have any music on it yet. We had dinner with Grandpa, Nana, Gram, and some of Gram's cool friends that are visiting. Sloppy Joes and apple pie is yum!

Watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean with Lane, Sticks, Lucy, and a little bit Mom last night. Funnyfunnyfunny!

There are these garden spiders at Grandpa's that are HUGE!!!!! The boys keep grabbing these big huge grasshoppers and throwing them into the webs so the Shelob's can eat them. Spiders eat good when J-dude, Jessjess, and Mayfeeboy are around!;)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    ooh... sad... :(

    Yay about your iPod!! Mine has my name on the back too! I have 116 songs on mine right now... ;P

    Spiders... ick...

    I miss you like the dickens girly!!! I'll prolly call you today, or if not, real soon... I gotta tell you something!!!!!! Plus I'll be out of town Tuesday thru Thursday so I'll call you before then def....

    Okay talk to me... comment me... something!!! I just GOTTA hear from you!!!!

    I hope you get a house b/c I want you to have inet better and an address so I can mail your letter!!!

    Luv you muches,
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:50 PM

    I can't send you mail at your yahoo e-address so I sent it to the usual. I guess that means you won't see it. Oh well. I tried yahoo it just wouldn't work. I miss you. But I am glad you aren't in chem with us. I'm not sure you would like it, I do, but I hear the second chapter gets hard. Ok so I am the one who started that whole rumor but it is truish. It is kinda hard. Well peace, love, and spiders.

    Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:24 PM

    Make my elvish name for me. I tried and can't figure out how to do it. I know someone who can write with the tanguar(?) script. Nicole can too. Most of the time the former uses the script with English letters to each meaning but sometimes she uses an actual elvin alphabet. You know I am clueless about he whole things so I can't tell you much. Generally I just nod my head ok when she speaks LOTR. I do know that she is so fluent in writing it with our alphabet that she has to remmeber not to switch when she makes notes in class. She also speaks some Sindarin (?). Anyway just thought that might interest you. love

    Lady ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:42 PM

    did you fall off the face of the earth girl?? I cannot get ahold of you at your mom's cell!!!
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete