Sunday, September 16, 2007

Texas Coolness

VERSE OF THE DAY: Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity…?... I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Romans 8:35

MOVIE OF THE DAY: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
Last night we had a fire and roasted hot dogs and made smores!!! Yumyumyum! It was wonderful fun except Bird DID have a fall into cow poo. Yeah. And Grandpa did something to my laptop and the previous technical difficulties have been overcome! Internet is back on!!!

We went to a cowboy church this morning. It was pretty good!!

MY IPOD CLASSIC IS OPERATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!! It works! I am overjoyed! I still can't figure out how to put movies that you already have on it. Anybody?

Lucy and J-dude are playing BATTLESHIP right now. The latter doesn't really know how to play. Lucy says "F - 5?" J-dude says, "Umm...no. But so close!":P

Here's a song I am reminded of while listening to it on my savvy Ipod. It's gotta be one of my favorites ever!
Lifehouse - Everything

Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place
where I find peace again.
You are the strength,
that keeps me walking.
You are the hope,
that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.
How can I stand here with you
and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be
any better than this?
You calm the storms,
and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands,
you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart,
and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in?
Take me deeper now?
How can I stand here with you
and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be
any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you
and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be
any better than this?
Cause you're all I want,
You're all I need
You're everything,
everything
You're all I want
you're all I need
You're everything,
everything.
(Repeat)
And How can I stand here with you
and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be
any better than this?
How can I stand here with you
and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be
any better than this?
That there is my love song to Jesus. I listen to it over and over! I love you God!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 PM

    hey girly you've GOT to call me tomorrow but it will have to be before 1 or lateish... k?
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great song- never heard it but awesome lyrics!
    Jesus is amazing. Taste and see that the Lord is good.

    Hey, didn't get your email. IwantitIwantitIwantit!
    But, I'll be fine in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:04 PM

    You could always call me! I will try gettin the phone to call you. Nicole says me too. Thanks for the name. Maybe I wil use it. I need to learn how to say it. Will try an e-mail. Later chica. Love

    Lady and Lou~La~Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:06 PM

    i will try your plan of action meggy and talk to you friday hopefully...

    lady thanks for asking i am doing a little better still missing you horribly tho meggy!

    lotsaluv,
    emy

    ReplyDelete