Sunday, September 02, 2007

DAD'S HOME!!!

VERSE OF THE DAY: Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. Philippians 3:8

He drove to Gma and Gpa Tagg's place day before yesterday and they all came to us yesterday!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!! The thing is, now our neighbors across the street cannot see our house. Why? THE OCEAN LINER! Also known as the BIG BEAUTIFUL. Or the ULTIMATE TRANSPORT. Grandma and Grandpa got a GINORMOUS fancyfancy motor home!!!! It has 4 HDTVs and neat DVD players, an XBOX, a shower, an oven, a washer/dryer, a big refrigerator, a bedroom, and when you go on the outside of it there's a pop-out grill and sink!!!!! Also another TV and a stereo. So of course Dad was suffering on the way here!!!:P Lucy, Jess, Sticks, J-dude, and I slept in it and watched RETURN OF THE JEDI last night. Dad took a picture of Gma and Gpa with it, but I dunno where it is up here. All the neighbors came over for tours. Mom said we should start charging admission!!:P Dad and Gpa are took the fort apart yesterday to take with us.
Well I was gonna try out this new video blog feature, but it's been about 12 hours and it still didn't process or let me publish the post so....forget that I guess!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    meggy,
    If I had a blog, you would have to advise me for every little thing, so,if I get one for my birth day, your gonna have to come and help... so, be prepared. by the way lane's gonna help too if I can make her do it. HA HA! I want a blog like yours, yours has a cool desighn. gotta go!
    by the way this is number 4 of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:12 PM

    Hey Meg,
    I don't think you'll read this in TX but if you do, then... CALL ME!!!!
    <3,
    Emy

    ReplyDelete