Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Car Break-in

VERSE OF THE DAY: Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor. James 4:10
The UHAUL people have been giving Dad a hard time. They said they would hold the truck, then they said they wouldn't do that when he got there and he would have to unload the whole thing. Nu-uh. And last night somebody smashed the back window on his new car and stole FOUR of his work's laptops. Yikes! We hope insurance will cover that business.
I'm going to Grandpa & Nana's today. Shall update later.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 AM

    YIPES!!!
    And, uh, no.. I've never been to a funeral.
    That's kina weird if they would only speak their language sometimes and speak English (which in reality ((if it was realistic at all which it's not b/c elves and wizards and hobbits and the such are not real)) they would not know) the rest of the time... :D hehee... so am I Lady Emy the Impossible?? LOL
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Yeah, that's pretty spooky, when I herd I was fumin mad! Who would steal FOUR work lappys? When I told Jman he said "WHAT? I thought wobbers were fake!" poor guy, he was more mad than me. I'm glad you put the post on so soon!

    love,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:54 PM

    MAEGAN TAYLOR TAGGART you scared me FOR REAL!!!!!!! Don't post a vid like that w/o warning me for goodness sakes!!!! ARGHHH!!! I will have to find a way to get back at you for that one... hmm... give me time and I'll come up with something... you are awful!
    ~emy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man oh man. That makes me angry too.
    I'll be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:51 PM

    Meggy,
    Wonderful. Seems that you and Emy are having wonderful weeks. :P Just kidding. But, anyways, we miss you...and I'm going to TRY to email you...
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete