Monday, January 21, 2008

2 good things

VERSE OF THE DAY: He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone. This is the message God gave to the world at just the right time. 1 Timothy 2:6

#1 best: A few days ago, I received a birthday box from my awesome gorgeous Arkansas friends!!!!!! Thank you yall wonderful sweet girlfriends!!!!!! I loved ALL the stuff and all the cards and all the notes and everything!!!!!!!!!! It is doubly great to know I am still thought about in the magical land I fled by the prettiest girls in it!!!!!!!!! So the title of this post should really be, "4 good things" but oh well. I am coming to see yall soon and I'll give you all the biggest squeeze ever!!!!! I love yall and miss yall bunches and muches and all other expressions that have the general or somewhat relative meaning of the phrase: "A LOT".

PS - While speaking to all Your Coolnesses, if yall could pray about the productiveness and controlledness of my Bible study, It would very much appreciated. I haven't been as "on the ball" with it, per se. Thanks!<3
#2 best: It's not THE BEST, but it is a "good thing" so I shall say: Eli Manning (aka: BOY) is going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!! Deathly sad for the Packers. Shed three tears for Favre. Wanted them to win somethin awful. But I just can't manage to be MAD at Eli!!!!!!!! I've never wanted the Giants to lose before, and it's good to have another Manning in the Big Bowl, especially as this one almost lost his job earlier this season. It was below zero out there, seriously, and like a teen QB vs. a 40s QB. Good ol' Favre. I hope he doesn't leave us now. But I must say I am happy, very, very happy for the Manning boy. Now the Superbowl will be torment: a long, slow, grinding, defeat that crushes confidence, body, mind, and team under a white, silver, red, and blue cleat. Pain and sorrow for Archie's baby:( I'll hate to see him lose, but it'll be be beauty miraculous if he wins. And for the record, I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BTW, little excerpt from the Tagg dinner table tonight: Sticks the 11yearold, at a very slight mention of the subject, says in a 1% clueless, 20% exasperated, 89% "I'm older than I am" voice, "How come women (word said in a contempty attitude) always for no reason start crying?" followed by a graphic (and pretty good) impersonation of Boo-hooing. Dad says, "Son, if you could get the answer to that, you could write a single paragraph "Why women cry for no reason" and charge thirty bucks and every man in America would buy it." LOL

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:07 PM

    Hello, dear!
    I'm glad you liked the b-day box (since I contributed so much to it!) Sorry what I wrote was so lame, I'm not a good letter-writer. And I got a chance to use your beautiful original word,"scrum" today! Twas a wonderful thing! Bye!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Heylo Meggy dear.....
    I am happy you are happy...
    <3,
    EMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:29 PM

    Scrum is neat!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't lame, it was awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Thank you very much Meggy!
    Can't wait until Yuke and Yana's wedding to see you!It's not that I don't care bout Yuke and Yana, I just wanna see Meggy so much, I forget that the wedding is actually so you two can get married. Silly me!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:00 PM

    What is scrum??

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is Jake, the Random Kid (yes, that is his name). He is sooo much fun and just happens to be in my Chem class. He taught me the Campfire song song! Yay Jake!
    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:15 PM

    Jake who? I know JakeS. Scrum is the REAL word for SCREAMED. Instead of: "He screamed" proper language is: "He scrum". It's my word!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:03 PM

    Meggy you prolly don't know the Jake in question.
    Oh... Scrum doesn't sound like a very good word... :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:57 AM

    brandon's girl,
    YOU KNOW THE CAMPFIRE SONG SONG!?!? I'M IMPRESSED! I KNEW YOU WERE COOL, BUT I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE THAT AMAZINGLY AWSOME!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:37 AM

    I must not be that cool, I don't think I know the campfire song song. Maybe I did at one point in my life, but not anymore....

    ReplyDelete
  11. *giggle* Well, my team lost, too...They just can't cut it without LT.

    I'm happy to see Eli go to the superbowl, hoping he'll get out of big brother's shadow. Though snubbing the Chargers back in the day was icky of him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:09 PM

    Meggy,
    Although I'm disappointed that you do not know the campfore song song, it's quite alright, because so many things about you are so cool that you don't have to know it! But it will help your coolness to learn it. I don't have your number, but if you call I'll sing it to you, and you will be blessed!! Yay!
    -Jazzy sorta Spazzy
    (do you love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jazzy, do I know the campfire song??

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is true...OK, so I'm totally rooting for Eli to "come into his own" next week :)

    Jacob and his family are from San Diego. I don't think they would've let me marry him until I became a Charger supporter! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:53 PM

    Sorry dear, Scrum ain't ur werd. See here:
    Scrum - a Rugby play in which, typically, three members of each team line up opposite one another with a group of two and a group of three players behind them, making an eight-person, three-two-three formation on each side; the ball is then rolled between the opposing front lines, the players of which stand with arms around a teammate's waist, meeting the opponent shoulder to shoulder, and attempt to kick the ball backward to a teammate.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Hey, Meggster! (dunno why I wished to call you that, but I did.)

    Yes dearie I love you too....even though my fam thinks I'm off the deep end 'cause of you, but oh well. ^_^ Brett rocks, leaving or no leaving, and my son's room one day is gonna be a totally #4 room. The other one gets the LIL' MANN!!! and then the other gets the...umm...what's gonna be his name...well, The PEYTON MANN!!! ^_^ yes i'm gonna have lotsa boys, they make bigger messes and are more fun! *giggle*

    anyhow, I know, it's so heart-touching that he's dening those pats for my ELI! wahooo and praise the Lord! ^_^ yes, Giants are a "praise the Lord", peoples...

    sent ya a letter the other day! and no way, you didn't know 'bout Megan? Even I knew 'bout Megan and Aaron!!! wow Emy...so then that'll explain something else you didn't know when you get my letter...

    love you,
    toria

    ReplyDelete