Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sticking an open can of mayo in somebody's ventilation would be the BEST thing EVER!!!!

Getting around to this....

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My perfect God Jesus, the Mind behind the universe. He's loving, merciful, dangerous, and works everything out just the way it's supposed to be.
2. My awesome family! They're so funny, abnormal, just to my taste, many, and more than less than unhelpful!:P
3. My friends! They still keep in touch with me and do things for me even though I can't hang out with them anymore.
4. Reading!
5. Writing. I hate and love it, as I hate and love myself.
6. Hanging out with fun company. Could be shopping with Mom, telling jokes that make no sense with the girls, catering to Bird's every whim, Adumadapia (not many will get past that one!), nerf gun fighting with boys, or watching TV with Dad!
7. Thinking about how different things compare with other things in the Bible.
8. Jesus Christ - wait, used it. televisiaphonernetting

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Complete that book I'm writing. Lord only knows what will happen to it after that, and I'm not making any plans as of right now.
2. Going whale-watching would be really cool.
3. Get married
4. Graduate high school (preferably in AR) and college (preferably at CCU)
5. Direct a full-length movie
6. See my brothers play in an MLS soccer team and score goals.
7. See THE HOBBIT as directed by Peter Jackson and as scored by Howard Shore
8. Seconds before I die, I guess I would want to just dramatically save somebody from getting runned over by the LAKEWOOD TRANSPORTATION bus or something.

8 Things I Say Often:
1. What?
2. Dude!
3. Bird, just wait a minute!
4. Cool!
5. Show them no mercy for you shall receive none! (Algebra is SINISTER!)
6. That would rock the boat!
7. Awesome!
8. Heeheeheehee!

8 Books I've Read Recently:
1. I'm reading INKHEART
2. ELLA ENCHANTED by Gail Carson Levine
3. MEET MOLLY out loud to Louie
4. TWO TOWERs by JRR Tolkien
5. An ELSIE DINSMORE book, don't member which...
6. THE NEW REBELLION by... I don't member right now and it's dark in my room
7. Psalms, yup the whole awesome thing!:P
8. Listening to PRIDE and PREJUDICE audiobook, does that count?

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. LET THAT BE ENOUGH by Switchfoot
2. MIND'S EYE by DC talk
3. NO ORDINARY LOVE by TobyMac
4. ATMOSPHERE by DC talk
5. ALREADY OVER pt. 2 by RED
6. PIECES by RED
7. ONE WORLD by Tobymac
8. EVERYTHING by Lifehouse

8 Albums I Love:
1. PORTABLE SOUNDS by Tobymac
2. END OF SILENCE by Red
3. JESUS FREAK by dc Talk
4. THE RETURN OF THE KING by Howard Shore
5. NO NAME FACE by Lifehous
6. THE ART OF BREAKING by TFK
7. THE NEW WAY TO BE HUMAN by Switchfoot
8. THE BEAUTIFUL LETDOWN by Switchfoot I guess

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends:
1. They are VERY beautiful! ;)
2. They are funny
3. They have amazing personalities (Uh, yeah that's a good thing:P)
4. They pray for me
5. They shove me around
6. They like the same things I like
7. They think up... things. At least one of my friends has gotta be famous someday, I mean, I know this many brilliant people and none of them end up famous? I don't think so!
8. They besides INSANE, they have pretty good psychiatrist skills:P!

8 Things I've Learned This Past Year:
1. You don't get ANYTHING until God's ready, no matter how ready you suppose you are
2. Living almost a year without a dad in the house in UNCOOL. I wouldn't recommend it, if you're thinking of trying it out folks!
3. If your friends are really friends, they stick it through with you
4. God knows what he's doing and is not concerned of what we think of his plan
5. I am under Bird's finger. She can (and does) tell me to "do __ now!" and I mechanically move
6. Tagg kids can do anything inevitable or inescapable with realtive comfort and make it fun. We all amazed ourselves this year!:P
7. When your sister says she doesn't have a crush on anybody, you shouldn't say, "Yeah sure." Ok, ok, ok, I'm kidding!!!!!! What I meant was Five little brothers are better than four!!!
8. God's mercies are literally new every morning!

8 People I'm Tagging:
Everybody reading this!!!!!! Especially Mom. I'd like to see her copy and paste! Heehee! Kidding! Mom is getting more computer smart!

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:38 PM

    Hey girly,
    sorry, I have nothing to repost this on...Can't wait to see you in May!!!!
    Miss you
    ~BRitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:01 AM

    Hello, dearest!
    Did you love Ella Enchanted! I've sorta read it 3 times... And since you've read that, you need to read Fairest, which is also by Gail Carson Levine. And nice music thing (except for the Switchfoot, you sicko!) Bye bye, pookie!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read fairest.

    Jaz I like some switchfoot.

    Umm that means I have to write out that whole thing on someday when Beans isn't in my lap!

    Pray I take the ACT on the 6th. Meagy I get sick just talking about it. I am not kidding at all.

    You need to see if your family can stay over the week of June 1st cause I want you to come to camp wid us. ;D How awsome would dat be?

    :SMOOCH: Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:22 PM

    FAIREST was AWESOME except one part.
    It would be totally coolio if Meggy could come (Lady do you know for sure if you're coming?) to camp with us!! But a visit will be awesomeness too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:44 PM

    Switchfoot makes me sick, a little.
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm... I'm offended. Am I not your friend?? :P Most of those things apply to me. LOL I def. don't have phsyciatrist skills (that's your department) and we don't like any of the same things, do we? :P Except Narnia. :D lol
    Hey I downloaded that P&P podcast like you said and found some other free ones!!! awesomeness!!
    Psalms rock!!
    Guess what?? I finally got your bday present and got it and the cds sent back to you!!! Sent 'em today at a somethin' rate so it should be there by Tuesday...
    luvyoumuchmuchmuchmuchmuches,
    ~EMY~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:01 PM

    Oh, goody! And yes they apply to you!!! They fit you and you sometimes do have good phsyci skills! New Switchfoot makes me sad and mad its bad. But old switchfoot makes me glad, and...happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:28 AM

    well ok I guess we like *some* of the same things... :P Like talking on the phone to each other! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Copy and paste?? Hum, is that the control C, control V thing?

    Tell me how and I will.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:49 PM

    control c and control v? wow, I've always just done right-clicke/copy, right-click/paste...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:55 PM

    Emy, you're kidding, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:23 PM

    No, totally. Why would you use the keyboard when it's all on your mouse?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:19 PM

    Cuz it's PRIMEVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Meggy, you totally need to read Ted Dekker. You would hyperventilate and die over how awesome his stuff is.

    Agree with your Hobbit film wish, though at this point it looks doubtful that PJ will direct (but at least he'll be involved, and Shore will almost certainly score, which is YAY!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous6:32 AM

    Yuke is correct, Meggy.
    You desperately need to read Ted Dekker. It's important. Really imortant. I think it's an essential of life, actually. I'm reading House right now. It's amazing and a half. Times two. To the 5th power. Well, you get the picture... Love you muches!
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete