Thursday, January 10, 2008

Birthday Cool Stuff!

VERSE OF THE DAY: Look upon me with love; teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:135

Now commences the post about my birthday.
I woke up and we had some bread and gravy. Yum! Then Dad let me open an envelope. It was a card that had Will Turner and Jack Sparrow on it. When you open it up, it plays the Pirates of the Caribbean theme! Heehee! Inside it said, "Wanna go to a wedding for some fun? Maybe in May?" HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!!!!!!! I was SOOOOOOO wanting to go to Sir Luke and Lady Lana's wedding!!!!!!! Arkansas, here we come!!!!!!!!!
Then Lucy gave me a neato pink desk chair for my new computerdesky thingy! Sticks and I put it together. There was also this box from Grandma H that I wasn't supposed to open until my birthday. It was a REALLY pretty quilt she made!!!!!!!!!!!! It's purple and white and a little bit of green. It looks awesome on my bed!!!!!!
We went to church and got back. Dad and I went out to eat lunch at Fuddruckers. I'd never been, and it was pretty good!!!!!! Went home, hung out, went to Home Depot for something and Emo and Mangnay came and gave me cool money!!!!!!!!!!! Neat!!!!!!!!! We had mexican for dinner, and Mom and Dad and Me and Lane watched Le Miserables with Liam Neeson and Geoffrey Rush. Not the best movie really, but rarely is there seen better acting!!!!!!!!! Awesome fun day!!!!!!!!!! Then the next day I woke up and I was still 16! I mean, how cool is that!!!!!!!!!!
Next day Mom and I went to the movies to see ENCHANTED. Goodgoodfunnyfunny! See it! Cute scene down there where I put videos. Today I took Sticks to National Treasure for Christmas. That is a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD movie!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
So the moral of the story is, I am STILL 16, there ARE good movies out there, and Arkansas SHALL taste my there-ness soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Awesome, Meggy...I'm glad you had a great birthday!!!!!!
    Emy gave me the stuff, thanks....*sniff* you made me CRY! That's hard with stuff like that, you know.... :)
    Love,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:10 PM

    sounds like a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:17 AM

    That sounds great Meg... but PLEEEEZ go watch my viddy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Ha! I heard that enchanted was pretty good and now I want to see it more than ever. Maybe I shall have to wait till you come and we will cuddle and watch it at my house where I hear you are staying! You aren't gonna be at it much considering all the places you must visit while here.
    :smooch: dearie. I am glad you had a no good terrible day. But you did forget something. Yes you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:20 AM

    Glad you liked the stuff Nan!!!! Now you're gonna make me cry too... Have you read Children of Hurin?
    Lady - yeah it's gonna be FUN!!!!! We should make a list of all the stuff I need to do huh? Whad I forget? You mean WHY I woke up?:P
    Emy - I did. We'll talk about it later. No, you're not in trouble... until I talk to you!:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes of course. Every on needs to know that I got you first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:52 AM

    Ok, well the phone rang about 6:30am and I'm like not awake and I go, "Huh? Well somebody should get that." Then it quit ringing. I find later that it was our dear Lady forgetting about the time difference in CO:D:P:) Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha that's funny.... :P
    ~Emy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:46 PM

    Meggy,
    Forgive me for my lack of commenting, I shall try to be better in the future. Very good that you had a birthday! Very good indeed! Oh, my little Meggy is growing up *sniff* It seems only yesterday that she was in diapers! OH! OH! OH! YOU ARE COMING TO THE WEDDING! AND THEREFORE TO ARKANSAS! AND THEREFORE WE SHALL SEE YOU! AND THEREFORE IT SHALL BE GREAT! I SNAPS FOR MEGGY! *SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Okay, all done.
    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete