Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROG!!!!!

This baby is 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neat hat!

Whoa. That's too cool.

Messy Cake!!!


Happy birthday babyest!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

While I'm at it, here's what some other Taggs are up to this month:

J-dude is juking girls a foot taller than him out of their shorts,

Jess got a "World Cup" in his first soccer tournament,

Sticks and SWOOSH are kicking outside again,

Mayfee's sportin new Spidey PJs and jamming (REALLY jamming) to "Bingo was his Name-O" on his new "iPod" from Grandpa and Nana,


And Bird's sitting around looking precious and cute like this and telling me what to do! Funfunfun!!!! Later I'll tell you something really pretty funny... for now, COMMENT ME!!!!!! You gals all of a sudden decided to cut me off!!!!!!!!!:P WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Now I'm sad. Yall don't want me to be sad, right?;)

7 comments:

  1. Of course not dear. I enjoyed talking to you (except for Sticks' interruptions :P) Cute pics, but I saw them last night. lol
    luvyou,
    Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:41 AM

    OF couse i don't so I'll comment you since emy's the only one who commented. Awesome pics. Somehow you always beet me to the posting :P
    Yeah, I now. I haven't posted in a while
    lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:41 AM

    OF couse i don't so I'll comment you since emy's the only one who commented. Awesome pics. Somehow you always beet me to the posting :P
    Yeah, I now. I haven't posted in a while
    lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:59 PM

    You know Lane, posting your comment twice doesn't count for more comments. lol JK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:06 PM

    I suppose you heard the Hinkle's house got smooshed by a tree?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Yes anonymous:( What's your name... to be exact?

    ReplyDelete