Monday, April 28, 2008

Boycott the Dentists!!!

VERSE OF THE DAY: The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners. ~ Isaiah 61:1


Here's some cool stuff going on around here that makes me over OR underjoyed:
WE GOT ELECTRONIC DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup - these!!!!!!!! Or pretty close. The little control pad's different, but they ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been learning them and it's fun!

J-dude lost his first tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huzzah!!!!!!!!

Our church is doing a Beth Moore ladies bible study that I'm doing. It's REALLLY good! But this week I have two memory verses cuz last week I didn't know about the little tear-out cards in the back. Heheh. Numbskulled me. But this is the one I'm working on right now...

"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners." ~ Isaiah 61:1

Got out the spring clothes. Like none of them fit! That's underjoying. But Emy gets them all, so she's happy.

Also underjoying is that our aunt last night had to go to the emergency room to get her appendix out. AND our Gram fell and broke her arm and hurt her leg and she had to get stitches too. Yipe! Pray for them two.

Oh, yeah and THE WINGMEN HAVE HI-SPEED INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am overjoyed and now they know how beautiful it is:P Now I can send them videos and all that jazz I couldn't do before. But it kinda stinks that the Moff is on Wookiepedia a lot now... I won't stand a chance at Star Wars Trivia. I shan't make the challenge. I already have an appointment with him and the deathbed because my shallow intellect has proved itself yet again! I-I-I... agreed to watch ELLA ENCHANTED with Emy while I'm in Arkansas. It's not the movie - it's just that I shouldn't have fallen for her!;P I already made a deal of just 2 of her movies... and I called Vader's Wingmen... and now I'm deciding just how I want to die:P Thanks a lot e-MY! And the crying thing didn't work sweetheart. Oh, well I'll just escape again!!!!;P I beat Boba Fett at the whole escaping idea!:P

So there's life right now. Working on a schedule for Arkansas. Please remind me of what I have to do while I'm there!

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 PM

    A post! yay! ;D
    Cool drums. I was meaning to ask for a pic. Looks awesome. Someday I am going to go see you and you will teach me to play them. :)
    Cool about the Bible study, you didn't tell me bout it.
    Yay for the clothes!! ;) New clothes make me happified! lol
    Oh no I will definitely be praying for your aunt and your grandma!
    Soo, what did the Wingmen say? hehee... I can't believe you consented, either! :P
    And I don't got nothing to remind you cause we already talked about it.
    That's all... for now. ;)
    Love you,
    Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you are here... You hafta see me and Luke get married and kiss :^P

    Oh, BTW, would you could you possibly serve cake at the wedding, along with the lovely Lady??? I'd email you and ask, but I'm not sure it'd work :(

    As far as everything else you hafta do in AR, just HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Wingies on high speed?? Shall the gaming commence? ;-)

    BTW Sunshine Princess...kissing is mushy girl stuff! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Will gaming work if we have XP and he has VISTA?

    Heehee!!! Mushy girl stuff!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meggy! Sweet drums! Does ya'lls have a double bass?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Nu-uh. Does T-rev's?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:41 PM

    Meggy, are you going to be here on a Wednesday????? :P You could come to church with Emy... :) That'd be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:46 PM

    Yeah we were actually doing a bit of planning on that! Sounds jalapenostemly SWEET!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:14 PM

    XP and Vista should be friendly...depending on how their firewall is configured. We'll just have to see I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Nan did you think we hadn't thought of that? lol
    Hey btw Meg I need to call you b/c I have another idea/something else you might have to do with me while you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:46 PM

    Oh, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:51 PM

    Did you memerize that verse?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:52 PM

    I tried calling you today to tell you but I guess you were busy? Now I gotta tell you about the movie and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. No. No double bass. :-( I was hoping you did. That would be super coolness!

    Ooh! Ohh! You and church! That would rock out loud! Like face rockin' loud.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:33 AM

    uh-HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous3:09 PM

    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAA!!!!! I'm full of hyper-ness! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWW!!! =P Okay, before I lose my mind, I should state why I came here. Actually I don't know why!!! =P Because I had this dream that I had to search all over the woods for a computer to watch that Favre video and I was freakin out because you deleted it and then I went to your house and I fell in the garbage at WalMart...*sucks in air* And...and....*whew* It was s-c-a-r-y...so I had to make sure it was still there-ness!! and it was so that's SWEETNESS!!!! =P Okay now I'm really going whacky! ^_^

    HEhehe, Lana, don't give Emy that job!!!! She'll be too busy talkin that she'll forget to be servin!! =P jk emy dearie. ^_^

    Okay, should leave...*sighs* I've been trying to get this e-mail with a video from my sister ALL day. *huffs and stomps foot* Started at 2 and now it's five and it's STILL NOT HERE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! The last 10% is always the longest....maybe because I keep checking it...=P

    You know, you should feel really stupid when you keep typing the password in and it says it's incorrect over....and over...and over.....*smacks head* This is CRAZY!! if this doesn't work ONE MORE time, I'm going under anonymous...*huffs*

    Love ya'll!
    Toria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous3:09 PM

    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAA!!!!! I'm full of hyper-ness! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWW!!! =P Okay, before I lose my mind, I should state why I came here. Actually I don't know why!!! =P Because I had this dream that I had to search all over the woods for a computer to watch that Favre video and I was freakin out because you deleted it and then I went to your house and I fell in the garbage at WalMart...*sucks in air* And...and....*whew* It was s-c-a-r-y...so I had to make sure it was still there-ness!! and it was so that's SWEETNESS!!!! =P Okay now I'm really going whacky! ^_^

    HEhehe, Lana, don't give Emy that job!!!! She'll be too busy talkin that she'll forget to be servin!! =P jk emy dearie. ^_^

    Okay, should leave...*sighs* I've been trying to get this e-mail with a video from my sister ALL day. *huffs and stomps foot* Started at 2 and now it's five and it's STILL NOT HERE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! The last 10% is always the longest....maybe because I keep checking it...=P

    You know, you should feel really stupid when you keep typing the password in and it says it's incorrect over....and over...and over.....*smacks head* This is CRAZY!! if this doesn't work ONE MORE time, I'm going under anonymous...*huffs*

    Love ya'll!
    Toria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous7:58 AM

    Cool drums ~General

    Sweetness on the drums. If you are wondering what to do in AR, you will have to come to our house so we can shoot you with airsoft guns. No problem if Emy wants to come too. We can shoot her. :p
    Not to fear it doesn't hurt for long. Don't worry Meggy, if you can't beat JA, you can always beat me. ~Comedian Tennis

    Cool drums. You've got to come to our house when you come here. ~Stonewall

    Interesting drums. Mr. T if you can figure out how to get the systems to work, I'm game! Meggy if you're worried about my Wookiepedia connection, you can get on it too. By all means, you must come up to the Wingmen house while you are in AR. We have lots of airsoft artilery. An agreement to come to our house would be sufficient to make up for your succombing to peer pressure. ~the Moff

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9:33 AM

    Why thank you General Drummer boy. I'm quite fond of them myself!:)

    Comediantennis - Airsoft guns is the game huh? Well then I should bring my winter coat!!!:P As long as I'm ARMED and not just a TARGET standing by a tree I'll be completley happy!!!

    Stonewall - Of course I'm coming to yall's house! After all, if I don't who's gonna pick on you? Oh, by the way, I just got this great jedi fighter on eBay for $17.98!!!! Haven't gotten to fly in it yet, but it's snowing right now and I left it in the front yard. ARG!!!!! That's what I get for not putting my galaxy far far away vehicle in the garage!!!

    Moff - You still deaf? About Wookiepedia... yeah I'm on it too, but you remember things like that better than me. Couldn't find Boba Fett's nephew to save Boba Fett's nephew's life!!!!! I agree to come to yall's house if it'll get me out of the grave!!!!!!:P

    ReplyDelete