Monday, April 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 2 birthdays today, but I will post about the other one when it unfolds a little more. For now, there's a Wingman who's 11 I believe!!!
General, for your blog party, we shall go to:

Yup. Six Flags! After you spend most of the day throwing up, we can go to a:


Steven Curtis Chapman concert!!! You got his autograph and he said hi and shook your hand. You didn't wash it for a very long time.

Now letsee... what else. Oh yeah. We can eat. We'll just have... whatever you want:P Cake, ice cream, all that jazz.

Hey, the doorbell's ringing! All these people walk in:

They all said happy birthday and gave you coupons to various places to eat. Speaking of presents, I got you one! I played saabac and won you...


A planet!!!!! This is Yavin 4 to be exact. You can go to all the Massassi temples and hang around in space where the death star was! Not an easy planet to get, I can tell you what. This Rodian kept cheating me at the cantina.
But wait, you'll need something to get there in, so how about...

Yep. That outta do it!!! The X-wing's actually from Bird.


Hope you had a fun blog party!!!!!!! Have a great year and great day!!!!!!
Oh, and all you peoples around here go to the comment section and drop Jakey a line. I'm sure he's around here somewhere...

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Thank you Maegan! Thanks for the planet. I won't let JA conquer it. Tell bird thanks for the x-wing. I like Stephen Curtis Chapman. I got a red drum set for my birthday. I like playing Stephen C. Chapman "Dive." Thanks Alot....General

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:17 AM

    Do I get a planet on my birthday?
    ~JT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:19 AM

    If you can win a planet playing sabaac, can you win a second hand eclipse class star destroyer? ~the Moff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:24 AM

    What does the planet have on it? ~Stonewall

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:42 AM

    General - Coooool!!!! Drums!!!! We're thinking on getting an electronic set cuz Dad and I wanna play. Dive is THE BEST Steve C Chap song!!!! Yeah, if JA tries to blow Yavin 4 I'll send my wookie jedi bodyguards on it. THAT shouldn't be a problem!:P

    Comediantennis - Hmm... probably so. But maybe a junky one like Hoth... or Mustafar... or... Pluto:P

    Moff - Got 3 of them in my front yard. Except they're Victory Class. Which I like a lot better!

    Stonewall - Well, it's the planet Luke set up his jedi academy on after Thrawn died. Tons of neat forests, acient ruins of temples, animals, all that cool stuff. Maybe I'll get you a jedi fighter for your birthday so you can visit Jakey sometime.

    Yall all rock!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:22 AM

    I am concerned about the property and real estate taxes for a planet. Can you enlighten me before I approve this gift?

    :)

    Red Leader (aka the orginal WINGMAN)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Great job Meg BTW.

    Red Leader (TW)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:54 AM

    Happy Birthday General Jake! Hope you have a great one! And uhh... Comediantennis, I think, and... oh, I don't know, I'll just say to the two oldests of you Wingys, I delivered the message to Meggy. And Jackson.. hi. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:54 AM

    Well, sorry Mr. W, I'm no real estate agent!:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Gee. I only got a card for my birthday last year! :-( Now your handing out planets??? I see where I rank....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Yeah... I figured you'd find out sometime:P Heehee!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete